- Providing hands on support to the HR functional team and business leaders in all areas to include HRIS, reporting, job description development, time keeping and all other HR Operations activities.
- Ensuring high quality HR transactional data management. Responsible for employee data and accuracy.
- Support data corrections, org changes, transfer of workers as well as participate in set up of HR programs.
- Maintain the long-term integrity of the HRIS Environment while being flexible and nimble to the business and evolving requirements.
- Partner with all PEXNA HR Shared Services team members to support/assist with solutions and processes that are key to the operations and growth.
- Support any internal and external audits regarding HR processes, ensuring compliance to existing audit standards.
- Job description development
- Collaborates effectively with others in order to execute tasks and fulfill key deliverables within the HR functional area(s).
- Improving the overall operational systems employee experience.
The foregoing description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills and efforts or work conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the general nature and level of the job.
Qualifications: Requirements - Required and/or Preferred
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree in HR or related fields. Relevant work experience may substitute for required education.
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years of experience within Human Resources function, with preference in areas of HR Operations, Compensation, Benefits, HRIS in a corporate, manufacturing, or industrial setting.
- HRIS experience required, advance experienced in multiple modules a plus.
- Analytical orientation – demonstrated capability for data-driven decisions and data analysis. High systems comfort level.
- Experience in refining job description verbiage and aligning expectations with internal teams.
- Must have working-level knowledge of the English language, including reading, writing and speaking English.
- Comfort and ability to work effectively in both independent and team-based scenarios
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with individuals at all levels
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving techniques
- Ability to manage and work with confidential information
- Comfort with “learning on the fly”
- Attention to detail and thoroughness required
- Key communications contacts (internal/external) and level of persuasion required
- Well-developed interpersonal ability to gain trust and confidence from peers, HR leadership and business leadership
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to conduct storytelling with data highly preferred
Physical Activities: (Percentage of time (equaling 100%) during the normal workday the employee is required to)
- Sit: 40%
- Walk: 30%
- Stand: 20%
- Lift: 10%
Required Lifting and Carrying: (Required frequency is: Not required (0%), Occasional (1-33%), Frequent (34-66%, Continuous (67-100%)
- Up to 10 lbs.: Occasional
- Up to 20 lbs.: Occasional
- Up to 35 lbs.: Occasional
- Team-lift only (over 35 lbs.): Not Required
Panasonic Energy of North America (PENA) is collaborating with Tesla at a massive battery factory near Reno, Nevada which is known for its quality of life and expansive outdoor adventures. Panasonic's role at the Gigafactory is to manufacture and supply cylindrical lithium-ion cells to Tesla for their electric vehicles and energy storage systems.
Over the past few years, the Gigafactory has grown to the largest lithium-ion battery factory in the world. Together with our partner Tesla, we continue to revolutionize the lithium-ion battery space and accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy and transportation.
Our mission at PENA is to make the vision of affordable Electric Vehicles a reality by producing the world’s safest, high quality, and lowest cost batteries. Through this effort we will create a clean energy society and our products will change society’s use of and perceptions of electric power.
In addition to an environment that is as innovative as our products, we offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Pre-employment drug testing is required. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. without restriction.
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Energy of North America.