Responsible for the effective and consistent coordination and implementation of HR business processes, functions and procedures and monitors HR projects and workflow.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Collaborates with the Human Resources (HR) team in the overall administration, communication, and analysis of HR programs and responsibilities. May develop and propose improvement to policies, programs, and procedures to improve the effectiveness of HR and operations.
- Supports automation and HRIS self-service with continued collaboration cross team on HRIS Strategy and Resource Management. This includes, but is not limited to: maintaining quality and consistency of HRIS database information; strong participation in project/work teams reviewing new/updated HRIS functionality; promotion of requested changes or expanded capabilities within HRIS and acting as a liaison with PNA to resolve outstanding issues, gain visibility to future projects/initiatives, assist with Job Aid creation, UAT participation and drive increased communication between PNA and PASA.
- Participates in the assessment and recommendation of software and tools designed to improve HR Team consistency, and productivity.
- Leads and assist program/task tracking related to key initiatives which may include cross team/cross functional follow up at all levels in the company.
- At the direction of leadership, monitor incoming requests related to activities owned by the HR Operations/Compensation function and respond accordingly (i.e. Immigration Program; Workforce Planning; Compensation Programs)
- Maintains current knowledge and interpretation of related HR laws and regulations as well as commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the HR field.
- Researches, prepares and submits periodic reports and presentations as assigned.
- Uses and prepares HR analytics services and accurate Labor Reporting to support operational excellence and data-driven decision making.
- Required to maintain the confidential nature of all employees and company proprietary and privileged information used or observed in the course of performing job duties.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and a minimum of six years related experience in HR or eight years related experience in HR or the equivalent combination of experience, education and/or training.
- Must have general knowledge of HR and HR technical competences in employment, employee/labor relations, training/development, compensation, benefits, and HR legal compliance (EEO, FMLA, OSHA, FLSA, Title VII, etc.).
- Working knowledge of HR Information System required; Workday experience preferred.
- Familiarity with Workforce Analytics tools preferred (i.e. Visier)
- Experience in Project Management required.
- PHR/SPHR Human Resources Certification preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook with advanced proficiency required in Excel.
BENEFITS & PERKS – WE’RE ALL ABOUT YOU:
- Great Medical / Dental Benefits
- Company-Matched 401K Retirement Savings
- Annual Bonus Program
- Educational Assistance &Reimbursement Program
- Relaxed Dress Code
- Onsite Recreation Center & Café
- PASATalksSpeaker Summits
- Leadership & Mentorship Programs
- High5 Reward Recognition Program
- Onsite Happy Hours!
- And many more benefits & perks found within the ‘Our Culture’ section…
WHO WE ARE:
At Panasonic, our technology and engineering expertise delivers innovation across diverse industries. It's all about the consumer experience and making sure that we find ways to enhance that experience, either through audio enhancements or through safety enhancements inside the vehicle.
Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America (PASA) is an industry-leading global supplier to Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) for infotainment systems and advanced connected car solutions. Our clients include Ford, GM, Chrysler, Daimler, Fiat, Tesla, Honda, Toyota, Nissan and many others. In serving our customers, we don't just strive to put tomorrow's technology on the road – we pride ourselves on recruiting the brightest and best to do it.
WE TAKE OPPORTUNITY SERIOUSLY:
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Automotive Systems of America.