- Areas of internship may include HRIS/Analytics, Communications, or Direct HR(Client Support).
- Oversee HR Operations which may include; Employee engagement, HR Connect, Employee relations, SOP’s, payroll, recruiting, and other areas as assigned.
- Assist with compensation projects and other HR projects as assigned
- Assisting communications leader with implementing integrated communications plan, building content pipelines, scheduling, and implementing communication and engagement programs.
- Assist in facilitating coordination of companywide meetings, events, and employee engagement programs as well as billing and vendor management.
- Other duties as assigned
The foregoing description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills and efforts or work conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the general nature and level of the job.
Qualifications: Requirements - Required and/or Preferred
- Basic/Required: B.S./M.S. in Human Resources, Business, Communications, or related field.
- Preferred: None
- Must be currently enrolled as a fulltime student at an accredited four-year college or university.
- Completion of at least two years of full-time enrollment (minimum 12 credit hours per semester) in a Bachelor’s degree program in Finance and accounting or equivalent.
- Basic knowledge of project management processes and tools
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, and collaboration skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to write and communicate technical information clearly and concisely.
- Fluency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems
- Must have working-level knowledge of the English language, including reading, writing, and speaking English
- Hands-on experience acquired through internships, jobs, research, or personal projects.
- A desire to create a sustainable future through energy storage, renewable energy, and electric vehicles.
- The program will be a fulltime paid summer internship working for Panasonic at the Gigafactory
- The program will be 10 weeks in length, and is planned to occur between Monday, May 31st and Friday, August 6th. This date range is subject to change