As the Human Resource Generalist (HRG), you will perform tasks at the professional level to support a variety of HR processes at the corporate site. We ask that you are a self-motivated and detail-oriented person who can navigate new environments and use experience and judgment to make decisions. You will report to a Corporate HR Manager supporting approximately 300 employees.
- Provide HR support to employees and leaders in corporate functions: Information Technology, Business Strategy, Finance, and Legal/Compliance
- Respond to employees’ queries and resolve issues in a timely and professional manner. Consult, leverage, and partner with shared services, including talent acquisition, compensation, learning, organizational development, and legal
- Process changes in HRMS (Workday) for employees and managers. Monitor approval workflow to ensure tasks are processed
- Manage visa process, including acting as the liaison with a 3rd party immigration partner and facilitating the J1 visa process.
- Manage new hire onboarding, including necessary documentation and communicating with employees and managers to foster a positive attitude towards company goals.
- Support the recruitment process. Participate in recruiting and interviewing job candidates. Manage background check/drug screen process for functions.
- Partner with the vendor management system for contingent positions. Manage contingent worker data and process.
- Respond to unemployment claims for corporate functions. If needed, represent the Company at unemployment insurance hearings.
- Serve as a Corporate liaison to assist with HR and/or company-wide initiatives such as wellness, retention, engagement, and culture. Manage recognition program for Bridgeton Corporate and service anniversary recognition program
- Help administer HR policies and procedures that balance the needs of the business objectives and employees. Maintain knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures and reporting are in compliance.
- Ensure Corporate Office has all required employee-related postings posted at the facility (EEO, Wage and Hour, OSHA), and any required local or state postings.
- Coordinate necessary documentation from employees for functions regarding tuition reimbursements.
• Bachelor's degree in human resources management or related field • 3+ years of applicable Human Resources experience; HRMS experience (Workday Preferred) • Ability to interpret and implement applicable labor laws and HR theory • Effectively engage all levels of the organization • Solutions-driven approach to conflict resolution with a strong drive to create a positive work environment • Travel up to 10%