Panasonic – HR Content Writer
What You'll Get to Do:
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
- Overseeing our internal content management platforms to ensure information is up-to-date, accessible, effectively positioned, and is complementary of PNA’s employee communications and employee experience.
- Collaborate with internal customers and leaders across the organizations on developing timely employee content that meets organizational objectives and drives engagement.
- Serve as a primary editor for internal company newsletters and intranet homepage, ensuring employees are receiving the latest company stories and updates.
- Serve as a community manager for our Panasonic North America Yammer, helping develop programming strategies and providing support for community leaders.
- Work together with our IT and MarTech team to help support any platform changes or address urgent issues through effective communication to stakeholders.
- Keep a pulse on internal communications channels and feedback loops to help identify new opportunities to connect with employees.
- Support in providing quarterly analytics and insight reports to internal customers to help shape communication and content strategies.
- Ensures that all content aligns with global and regional priorities and key messaging
- Works closely with creative services team to develop graphic design needs and strategy.
What You'll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 5 years as a copywriter with solid portfolio of work on a variety of platforms, including blogs, internal communications, social media posts, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to create employee-facing technical copy that is clear and concise.
- Can understand creative direction based on objectives and execute work effectively.
- Expert organizational and time management skills with the ability to quickly shift priorities
- Must be able to collaborate with all levels of the organization, across multiple cross-functional groups, and with diverse personalities.
- Picks up on technical concepts quickly and can effectively translate for a mass audience.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.