Panasonic Connect– HR Business Partner
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Understand strategic business objectives and educate business leadership on HR best practices such as talent management, employee engagement, performance optimization, succession planning and other HR functions.
Organizational Design or Redesign:
- Lend expertise and apply organizational design methodology and best practice to optimize organizational structures, operating models, business processes, functional alignment, etc. to align with business goals.
Leadership Development and Executive Coaching:
- Contribute to continuous improvement of organizational performance through the creation and execution of leadership development programs. Identify and address leadership competency gaps through mentoring, coaching and educating.
- Leverage HR expertise in educating business leaders on culture and employee experience. Collaborate with business leaders to develop interventions to improve the employee experience.
- Instill Change Management as a key organizational competency by applying and educating leaders on Change Management best practices. Help develop comprehensive change strategies and support execution of those strategies to drive successful transformation, organizational agility and continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with the Analytics team to derive insights from data trends and metrics to inform key business decisions, establish critical operational baselines, and identify opportunities for organization improvement.
- Assist in building strong talent pipelines and managing recruitment up to c-suite level.
- Align talent management strategy with business requirements. Provide thought leadership to improve operations and overall business performance.
- Assist in maintaining continuity of leadership by overseeing and supporting leaders in identifying and developing high-potential employees who can transition into leadership roles
Employee Issue Resolution:
- Support Business Leaders and other HR stakeholders in the resolution of escalated, complex and sensitive employee relations issues. Support conducting confidential, comprehensive and objective investigations as appropriate.
Performance Management & Compensation:
- Oversee delivery of performance management program and provide guidance to business leaders as needed
- Ensure that incentive plans and compensation strategies are reviewed, analyzed and meet the business units objectives
- Attend and participate in general team meetings, providing overall HR landscape updates and strategy across portfolio of business.
- Coach and mentor junior HR team members.
- Oversee and participate in special projects and allocate resources accordingly.
Policy Interpretation & Administration:
- Demonstrate accurate understanding of all HR policies, procedures, offerings and HR laws and communicate details to employees and management
- Oversee development and promotion of HR-related programs and policies
What You'll Bring:
- Provides vision and leadership to his/her respective Business unit supporting the HR strategy
- Without direct supervision, act as a coach and provide guidance to HRG’s and/ HR Reps
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field, or equivalent work experience
- PHR or SPHR preferred
- Over ten plus years progressive general experience in human resources
- Understand the business groups’ short and long-term strategy, missions and business objectives
- Thorough knowledge of HR policies and procedures
- Provide leadership for direct and indirect resources
- Strong change leadership skills, customer focus
- Ability to collaborate and form teams to meet client needs
- Proven experience in employee relations, relationship building, interviewing skills, issue resolution, strategic influence, critical thinking, technical HR expertise
- Travel is required 25 percent
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.