Panasonic – Head of Talent
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
As the first recruiter, you will work closely with the leadership team to scale the company and develop a hiring strategy and plan. We are growing rapidly, and the core of our growth are our people. Looking for a candidate will have the tactical skill to make sure that we source and hire the most talented candidates, as well as strategic and leadership skills to establish themselves as a trusted people partner. You will play a critical role in developing our talent acquisition strategy and developing our employment brand while providing an exceptional candidate experience.
- Develop and execute our talent acquisition strategy
- Partner with HR and hiring managers to improve employee onboarding
- Develop new processes to optimize workflows and make people operations more efficient
- Ensure the talent management function is a strategic partner to the business and foster a culture of continuous learning
- Ensure legal compliance with all state and federal laws
- Provide both executive and team coaching to ensure individual and team effectiveness
- Ensure diversity, equity and inclusion is integrated in our DNA
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s in business, Human Resources or related field
- 7+ years of proven work experience as a hands-on recruiting leader with a focus on hiring and developing talent excellence
- Experience managing full life cycle recruiting and developing process
- Proven experience in early stage startup companies, ready to roll up your sleeves and wear many hats
- In-depth knowledge of US labor and immigration laws best practices
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, ability to prioritize and multitask a variety of priority tasks and projects with quickly evolving hiring requirements
- Able to work independently and work efficiently as part of a leadership team
- Able to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Strong talent assessment skills. Proven experience in hiring top talent
- Outstanding oral and verbal communication skills, along with the ability to influence and negotiate successful outcomes
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Maintaining relationships with internal and external entities and connections to ensure staffing goals are achieved
- Support and guide people leaders in assessing talent pipeline and needs in the organization
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.