Head of Marketing for Panasonic Avionics
We are on the hunt for a Sr. Director level Marketing Head to join Panasonic Avionics fast paced team in Lake Forest, CA
WHAT WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR YOU TO DO IN THIS CRITICAL ROLE:
You will be a business leader and innovator with expert global marketing and communications experience to lead its global brand, communications and digital marketing transformation for business growth and becoming the world’s #1 brand for extraordinary inflight experience, an Employer of Choice, and a purpose-driven institution and partner to improve the way we live and work.
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR IN THIS ROLE:
- Reimagine, design and deliver a modern, engaging, purpose-driven brand identity in concert with Panasonic Avionics’s mission, vision and the corporate strategy
- Install modern marketing mindset, strategy, branding, programs, and best/next practices through customer and market insights, analytics, technologies and tools, and ongoing design-thinking and innovation, establish these best practices by building strong processes
- Enable Panasonic Avionics’ vision and strategy to increase product sales growth and expand market share aligned with sales and account management.
- Operationalize a comprehensive, always-on experiential customer, partner and employee engagement strategy and plan to advance Panasonic Avionics’ market awareness, preference, demand, and user loyalty (NPS relevant) in association with ultimate travel experiences
- Serve as an integral member of the senior leadership team to drive insights-driven business growth, revenue generation, market share, customer acquisitions, and active influencer/community engagement and co-creation
- Create, present, and manage fiscal year Fixed Expense Business Plan for Integrated Marketing, Solutions Product Marketing, and Corporate Sales and Markets
- Navigate across Panasonic Corporation and subsidiaries to develop and adopt transformational best and next practices through its business processes and governance for scale, efficiencies and innovation
- Mobilize brand ambassadors and stakeholders to support, advocate, and practice Panasonic Avionics’ mission to lead industry aviation innovation,
- Foster, maintain and develop strategic partnerships with industry stakeholders
- Focus efforts of continuous diversification of our channels and exploration of new channels.
- Contributes to product development based on client needs.
- Responsible for the development of functional or business unit strategy at the highest level of corporate impact.
- Provides guidance to CEO, COO and Executives on key areas within the function.
- Ability to build and lead a high performing Marketing team including branding, social, digital, analytics, events, to carry out critical initiatives and long-term objectives.
- Responsible to manage Corporate Communications function to build internal and external brand globally.
- Manage all budget activities in close cooperation with Finance Business Partner.
- Ensure compliance with all Finance & Corporate requirements and directives.
- Recruit, appraise and develop individuals to meet or exceed PAC and department goals.
- Organize departments and staff for optimal performance vs. goals. Develop and maintain a culture of respect, excellence and accountability at all levels.
- Promote a culture of learning through available and appropriate staff development and training opportunities.
- Encourage and develop a coaching and mentoring program from all leadership staff within assigned teams.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Demonstrated prior experience successfully implementing a digital transformation for a global premium brand.
- Influential Senior digital leader providing innovative digital experiences in the technology space.
- Senior digital leader and evangelist of a global brand either lifestyle or luxury.
- Proven transformation mindset, experience and success
- Outcome-based business leader and energizer from strategy to execution
- Omni-channel marketing domain expertise
- P&L management
- Agency management
- Dynamic, innovative, positive, and inspirational leader
- Customer centric, technologically astute
- Succinct communicator and storyteller
- Talent magnet
- Global citizen
- 12+ years marketing experience with a major global premium brand to include a minimum of 7 years of increasing managerial experience
- BS, BA in Marketing, Business, Communication required
- MBA within marketing required
- Ability to travel up to 35% of time both Domestic and International
Who We Are: Panasonic Avionics takes entertainment to new heights. We’re the world’s leading supplier of (IFEC) inflight entertainment and communications systems that allow airborne passengers to get their fix of live TV, movies, music, interactive games, maps, and much more! We make traveling on airplanes more exciting!
What We Value: As an organization, we value people who are motivated and driven. We value a collaborative work environment that enhances careers and positively impacts society. We value our diverse work culture committed to delivering products and achieving high results. Seeing our products bring delight to others is just one way we measure success.
Why You Should Join: A job is only part of what we offer. See how you can flourish in a career while getting the support and resources from some of the most talented people in the industry. You will work on technology that makes traveling the world that much better. Lastly, you will be rewarded with world class benefits and competitive wages. Come aboard, we’ve been expecting you!