As the Head of Connectivity Product Line drive all product line management activities and oversee the performance of the Connectivity product line. You’ll report to the VP of Product Management and be responsible for long-term product line P&L and ROI.
The Head of Connectivity Product Line leads of a virtual team of cross-functional representative from Marketing, Architecture, Services, Sales, engineering, operations, and finance, and responsible for:
- Defining the Connectivity product strategy, within the guardrails provided by Corporate Strategy through the portfolio management, including:
- Drive product definition
- Prioritization of product features
- Product roadmaps and detailed release plan including P&L, ROI and business case
- Leads the make vs. buy decisions in collaboration with procurement for solution components (hardware, software or services)
- Go-to-market plans in close collaboration with Sales
- Providing overall vision and creating buy-in for product vision with key internal and external stakeholders
- Recommending resource allocation (people and budgets) across products
- Monitoring the product line performance, and defining corrective action plans
- Define and activate Integrated Product Teams (IPT) to deliver product line commitments
- Leading product management team and standing up product management practices and processes
- Recruit, hire, and develop high-performing staff following PAC’s guidelines
- Accountable for continuous development of product management processes, including managing the stage gate process for new offerings/ features (Product Review Board or PRB)
- Accountable for high quality of Product Management deliverables
- Articulate and communicate PAC’s Connectivity product vision to customers, employees and ensure employee engagement
- Define and execute against performance and operational KPIs that capture relentless focus on customer success
As part of Panasonic’s management team, the Head of Connectivity Product Line will participate in strategic, policy and tactical matters as they relate to company performance, department supervision, budgeting and control, and financial performance.
Your Specific Experience
- 10 years of experience as head of product management or chief product officer
- Experience building a Product Management team and establishing Product Management processes, successfully bringing new products to market
- Ability to drive all aspects including commercial and technical aspects of the product
- Experience across hardware, software and digital services
- Experience owning and managing a Product ROI and business case development
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in technical and commercial environment
- Business planning and strategy, development and implementation of key initiatives and reporting and controlling results
- Experience in highly regulated environments
- Create and communicate a clear, inspiring vision and translate that vision
- Lead high-performing teams, developing a culture of accountability
- Act as a change agent with an open and flexible approach, with strong skills to build credibility and partnerships.
- Highly developed team building skills
Who We Are:
Panasonic Avionics takes entertainment to new heights. We’re the world’s leading supplier of (IFEC) inflight entertainment and communications systems that allow airborne passengers to get their fix of live TV, movies, music, interactive games, maps, and much more! We make traveling on airplanes more exciting!
What We Value
As an organization, we value people who are motivated and driven. We value a collaborative work environment that enhances careers and positively impacts society. We value our diverse work culture committed to delivering products and achieving high results. Seeing our products bring delight to others is just one way we measure success.
Why You Should Join
A job is only part of what we offer. See how you can flourish in a career while getting the support and resources from some of the most talented people in the industry. You will work on technology that makes traveling the world that much better. Lastly, you will be rewarded with world class benefits and competitive wages. Come aboard, we’ve been expecting you!