Panasonic Smart Mobility Office – Head of Cloud Platforms
Does the idea of working at the intersection of next gen software innovation, advanced data analytics, and consumer-experience design excite you? Do you thrive in a team that focuses on solving complex problems in a fast-paced environment? Do you want to build new products focused on democratizing connected vehicle data to improve roadway safety and help save lives? Then apply now and come be a part of the amazing team creating an intelligent digital mesh for the future of the mobility ecosystem!
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Cirrus by Panasonic is improving road safety and efficiency by using data and Connected Vehicle technology to empower people and even vehicles themselves to make better decisions. As the Head of Cloud Platforms, you will be responsible for a growing team of product managers, engineers, and designers working together to deliver the next generation of transportation solutions. If you love solving new problems, driving change, and transforming industries, then you’ll feel right at home with the Cirrus team. In this role, you will:
- Lead cross-functional product teams consisting of product managers, engineers, and designers in the delivery of next-generation transportation solutions
- Lead platform and security teams to empower the teams they support to deliver to our customers quickly and securely
- Seek to establish or improve tools and processes that empower your team to deliver more effectively
- Coach direct and indirect reports in career development, skills growth, and new opportunities to contribute to Cirrus
- Establish a clear product and technology vision for the Cirrus Cloud Platform and work across the business, with customers, and with partners to make that vision a reality
- Continue learning! Grow yourself, grow your team, and grow our business!
What You’ll Bring:
- Proven track record of establishing and growing a cross-functional product organization
- Excellent technical knowledge based in the principles of modern software development, including Cloud, distributed systems, serverless technology, design thinking, and user-centered design
- Knowledgeable perspective on how user experience, security, and technical architecture contribute to product and business value
- Commitment to building inclusive teams built on diverse backgrounds, opinions, and skillsets
- Experience implementing and adapting agile development methodologies to enable teams to do their best work
- Genuine curiosity and a bias for action
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Hybrid work environment with regular virtual and in-person team events
- Professional development budget
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer Time Off
- Total Well-Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.