Hardware Engineering Summer Intern- Electrical
Panasonic Avionics Corporation – Irvine, CA
Panasonic Avionics Corporation is seeking motivated Hardware Engineering Summer Intern to join our growing Engineering team in our Irvine, CA office. This paid internship will start in May/June and continue through August/September 2024 with an opportunity to potentially continue through the school year.
How you will spend your summer:
- The student will be tasked with solving real world issues as they relate to our Smart Monitor products, dealing with Obsolescence issues, circuit analysis, troubleshooting field issues and providing solutions to these problems. Student will get hands on Lab experience and learn to use a variety of equipment (Oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzer etc.)
- The student will be able to apply their theoretical knowledge from school to real life practical problems and understand how Engineering Organizations function.
- Gain an understating of the necessity to collaborate with other Engineers and Departments to solve real problems and in so doing provide value to Panasonic Avionics Corporation.
What you bring to the internship:
- Student pursuing a BS EE or Computer Engineering Degree
- Preferred Junior or Senior undergraduate student
- Ability to plan engineering activities to perform assigned tasks.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others, take verbal as well as written instructions and communicate instructions as needed.
- Ability to communicate clearly, in English, both written and verbally to all levels of the organization as well as external customers.
- Learn to use professional concepts and applies company policies and procedures to resolve basic and routine issues.
The hourly wage range for this position is $25- $36. The final offer amount may vary and is based on the candidates' year in school. The minimum hourly wage for this role will be the greater of the posted range, or minimum wage for the location where the employee will be working, subject to local minimum wage requirements.
To be considered, please attach a resume and a cover letter detailing your interest in joining our PAC team. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Contribution to Society | Fairness & Honesty | Cooperation & Team Spirit | Untiring Effort for Improvement | Courtesy & Humility | Adaptability | Gratitude
Visit us at https://www.panasonic.aero/?page_id=17403&preview=1&_ppp=49d82db6fb to learn more!
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Avionics Corporation.