Panasonic – Group Manager, Marketing
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Responsible for plans and policies related to the organization’s marketing activities, including developing market objectives and strategies, as well as monitoring performance against goals. Directs activities such as market research, brand/product management, advertising/sales promotion, tradeshow messaging and content development.
- Develop and manage marketing plans to support the Panasonic Enterprise Process Innovation, Food Retail Services and Process Automation Vertical Marketing activities.
- Develop and manage a marketing operating budget that supports all marketing operating expense related to marketing plan development including agency retainers, trade shows and events, sales promotions, creative ad development and execution.
- CRM content management and sales pipeline development assets to support 3x sales target. Continually nurture prospects in the sales pipeline (leveraging CRM tool) until they become a qualified lead.
- Oversee and evaluate market research and adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions
- Monitor competitive products and marketing activities
- Direct marketing surveys on current and new product concepts and provide feedback for future product development
- Guide preparation of marketing activity reports and present to executive management
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop targeted industry specific messages
- Manage team of 2 to 4 employees. Hold team meetings to drive results and improve ROI of all marketing plans. Vertical Marketing lead for EPIC/FRSG and PA team that meets to drive PSSNA business results.
- Coordinate and interface with the PSSNA brand management group, primary agencies, and online group to ensure strong and appropriate Panasonic branding and take advantage of co-op cost efficiencies. Includes communication of PSSNA’s marketing vision, goals and objectives in a large corporate environment
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field required, MBA preferred
- 10+ yrs. of experience leading an innovative B2B marketing team with proven track record of delivering business results, experience it the Industrial space is preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of marketing concepts and best practices
- Integrated system solution marketing experience focusing on needs of the Customer (their business issues)
- Being able to lead and manage large internal Team meeting through strategic direction
- Problem Solving: Complexity of problems
- B2B/Market Understanding: Has proven ability to understand business needs, unearth new insights, and translate into successful market awareness and customer demand
- Strategic Leadership: Driven to envision a bigger, better future; establishes a clear vision and effectively enrolls, empowers, and influences team members, executives and global constituents to achieve results.
What We Offer:
Family like environment with an entrepreneurial spirit
Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
Rewards and recognition for great achievements
Growth opportunities for career development
Flexible work arrangements to help balance life and work
Competitive benefits and compensation package
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.