Coordinates organization-wide efforts to ensure that Performance Management (PM), Succession, and Leadership & Employee Development programs are developed. Focuses on improvements aligned to ongoing strategic imperatives using data to set priorities for improvements. Maintains effective programs for retention, promotion and succession planning.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Provides professional expertise and support in the design, development and implementation of the talent review process that is required to achieve business goals and results in the creation of an internal bench of top talent.
- Ensures all projects meet or exceed goals, to include defining and measuring success metrics, monitoring change progress, managing stakeholders, tracking and reporting issues.
- Uses Growth Mindset to build a change management and communications approach with appropriate leadership; approach will involve and engage those affected by the change.
- Collects, analyzes and maintains data gathered to inform targeted leadership development (e.g., succession planning).
- Participates in organizational strategic planning and provide leadership for Performance Management (PM).
- Researches and develops Performance Management (PM) training programs that focus on enabling the workforce to achieve improvements with priority organizational concerns.
- Develops, initiates and maintains effective programs for workforce retention, promotion and succession planning.
- Manages the maintenance and execution of the performance management system, including current job descriptions, standards of performance, and performance evaluation instruments.
- Creates and maintains an environment of equal employment opportunity, diversity and competitive advantage in support of the company's diversity and inclusion strategic plan.
- Ensures that organization-wide talent management and Performance Management (PM) initiatives are focused and aligned on improving operational and program efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Conducts presentations, training, and implements change management plans for corporate wide initiatives.
- Works closely with the Talent Acquisition team to collect and coordinate aggregate data for talent pool and translate those data into insights through data analysis that drives deliberate action plans at the appropriate levels.
- Develops and maintains constructive and cooperative working relationships with others.
- Interprets and complies with Company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Prepares reports, charts, graphs, and other statistical information.
- Will initiate, recommend, or provide solutions through designated channels.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Organizational Change Management, Behavior Economics, Communications, Organizational Psychology or a related field and ten (10) years of related experience in a related function.
- Five (5) years successful human resources/total rewards experience at a manager level required.
- Experience with multi-national companies.
- Full life-cycle technology implementation experience (more than three (3) implementations)
- Leadership skills and professional credibility to lead, mentor, develop and inspire a project team of professionals.
- Successful experience as a project manager using proven methodologies.
BENEFITS & PERKS – WE’RE ALL ABOUT YOU:
- Great Medical / Dental Benefits
- Company-Matched 401K Retirement Savings
- Annual Bonus Program
- Educational Assistance & Reimbursement Program
- Relaxed Dress Code
- Onsite Recreation Center & Café
- PASATalks Speaker Summits
- Leadership & Mentorship Programs
- High5 Reward Recognition Program
- Onsite Happy Hours!
- And many more benefits & perks found within the ‘Our Culture’ section…
WHO WE ARE:
At Panasonic, our technology and engineering expertise delivers innovation across diverse industries. It's all about the consumer experience and making sure that we find ways to enhance that experience, either through audio enhancements or through safety enhancements inside the vehicle.
Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America (PASA) is an industry-leading global supplier to Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) for infotainment systems and advanced connected car solutions. Our clients include Ford, GM, Chrysler, Daimler, Fiat, Tesla, Honda, Toyota, Nissan and many others. In serving our customers, we don't just strive to put tomorrow's technology on the road – we pride ourselves on recruiting the brightest and best to do it.
WE TAKE OPPORTUNITY SERIOUSLY:
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Automotive Systems of America.