Panasonic – Group Manager, Professional Services
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Managing external and internal stakeholders to ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied with the PSG purchasing experience.
- Consulting with our customers to improve the customer experience and drive change in the delivery process.
- This may include formal user acceptance testing cycles to validate meeting requirements prior to delivery.
- Position is responsible to create optimal processes that are both efficient and yield high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Managing the PSG organization to achieve financial metrics
- Managing the professional development of the PSG team to facilitate the strategic growth forecasted for the IIoT business unit.
- Engage with various stakeholders at each project handoff including customer teams, Panasonic sales companies, channel and strategic partners to provide technical training internally and externally.
- Implementing the processes and process changes needed to meet IIOT goals and objectives Manage the internal process and gates required to deliver solutions, including regular dashboard maintenance, part number configuration, validation of third-party components, fulfillment coordination, bug reporting, software license updates/upgrades, user acceptance and time sheet correlation.
- All aspects of the delivery and support process are in scope for this position. Requirements gathering, including conducting site surveys, driving customer program requirement calls, ensuring that expectations are clearly set and managed internally and externally to enable high levels of customer success and satisfaction.
- Project/Program Management PSG is responsible to management programs form receipt of the first purchase order.
- Explicitly assigns, monitors and directs resources to manage projects in a professional manager through all stages of the life cycle.
What You’ll Bring:
- Reports to Director of IIoTS Sales Initial directly responsible for 6 domestic employees with dotted line responsibility for PSG tasks through 5 foreign centers
- The Professional Services Group (PSG) Manager leads a team of technical staff responsible for user acceptance testing, system deployment, customer training, hyper-care, and on-going level 1 and 2 technical support.
- The manager is responsible for the growth and personal development of the PSG team in to meet our customers’ requirements and long-term strategic goals.
Education & Experience:
- Degree required/preferred A minimum of 10 years of direct customer management and technical program management.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or the equivalent experiencing in a technical discipline preferred.
- A passion for the customer with a strong commitment to quality. Self-motivated with demonstrated ability to work both independently and in teams with peers for complex problem solving.
- Excellent computer skills using Microsoft Office and project management software.
- The ability to thrive in a deadline driven environment while balancing competing priorities. Self-motivated with the ability to work independently to serve the diverse needs of a global customer base a global sales and operations team.
- Effective time management, with well- developed organizational skills and change management experience
- Position primarily works in an office setting during regular business hours; however, additional hours may be required.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; stand and walk and may on occasion need to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee may on occasion be called to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and possibly up to 40 pounds. Business Travel may be required up to 25%
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.