Panasonic – Group Manager, Marketing Technology & Optimization
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
Does the idea of playing a key role in a global organization's digital transformation excite you? Are you passionate about the lead to revenue cycle and driving customer acquisition? If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply! Join our dynamic corporate marketing team in this impactful leadership role where you will optimize best in class martech stacks, drive global projects and manage customer touch points across multiple business divisions.
What you will get to do:
The Group Manager, Digital Marketing Technology & Optimization leads Panasonic’s enterprise digital Center of Excellence (COE) and marketing technology project engagements.A digital pathfinder, this position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) in Panasonic Corp. North America’s corporate marketing group, and partners with Panasonic business units to develop the digital marketing technology program strategy, experience optimization strategy and delivery, and user experience throughout the customer decision journey. Responsible for all marketing technology, platform architecture and integration solutions for the Marketing, Digital & Communications group, as well as facilitating same for all business units in the U.S. and Canada. Ensuring integration of relevant digital touch points such as websites, social channels, paid search, etc., this position also fosters a culture that embraces the use of data, testing, and optimization as a means to improve the customer experience every day.
- Enterprise marketing technology strategy, architecture & implementation
- Marketing performance management; data analytics, insights & optimization
- Digital experience optimization
- Martech stack management & governance, including partner/vendor management & rationalization
- Develop and implement plans that meet the growing and changing demands of the enterprise including solutions and platforms related to delivering Marketing Technology (martech stack) including mobile, marketing API and integration backend services, atomic design frameworks and cross-platform frontend experiences.
- As a trusted advisor, work with application owners, data domain owners, marketers, and business leaders to optimize current stack investments and drive future business requirements to ensure strategic business goals are met at optimized costs.
- Lead experience optimization efforts and results in support of business unit user base using test and learn culture.
- Drive martech strategy including roadmap and execution in collaboration with stakeholders and partner/vendors, utilizing best practices e.g. 70/20/10 rule.
- Act as the chief product owner for the Panasonic martech stack including the Customer Engagement Platform, Partner Management System, API Platform and Customer Data Platform as well as intranet and virtual event site(s).
- Builds strong, trusting relationships with business unit stakeholders, providing leadership and support during strategy, ideation and execution
- Lead a team to deliver ecosystem-wide data that derives actionable insights to drive conversions and knowledge of the customer.
- Lead cross-functional teams on martech engagements including pilots and manage to budgets and deadlines.
- Manage, mentor, attract and retain team of marketing technologists.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- At least 12 years of leadership experience driving and implementing successful digital marketing transformation at the enterprise level.
- Demonstrated leadership through product mindset, agile software development managing scrum practices, and building for business outcomes.
- Experience leading architects and engineering teams to design, deliver and maintain a continuously evolving technology architecture / eco-system combining both internal and external technology landscapes and organizations.
- Expertise in all facets of digital marketing optimization including UX, CX, web, L2RM
- Expertise in managing complex martech stacks and designing and building applications for scalability and repeatability (e.g., DMP, DSP, DAM, CRM, CDP, PMS, MDM, MAP).
- Demonstrate executive level presentation and anticipatory skills, and able to work effectively in a cross-functional and matrixed organization.
- Experience with one or more of the following preferred: digital marketing (e.g., web content management, rich internet applications, web and social analytics, online ad targeting, content personalization), technology/software/SaaS concepts, custom software development processes and methodologies (including managing agile projects and sprints), technology project management and governance.
- Familiarity with current privacy and compliance requirements related to consumer/personal data (e.g., CCPA, CSTL, GDPR).
- Experience working at a digital agency or a global enterprise supporting cross-portfolio, cross-functional, and distributed teams.
- S., M.B.A. and/or background in digital marketing, high tech, engineering or comparable area.
- Strategic and analytical
- Creative and growth-minded
- Anticipatory leadership skills
- Strong conceptual thinker
- Exceptional presentation and communications skills
- Data and fact-based decision maker
- Change maker
- Newark NJ location preferred, but open to remote
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.