Panasonic – Group Manager IIOT
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You'll Get To Do
General Manager of Engineering, Marketing, and Customer Program Management
- Providing Solutions to a Manufacturing shop floor operation improvement by understanding and solute customers issue statement.
- Implement System Integration centered on Software, Wireless IoT devices, and Professional Services
- The group is targeting to reach a breakeven in FY2025 by maximizing ARR Annual Recurring Revenue as a New Business.
- Manage and control P and L, BS, FCF Align with a top management and Sponsors and or Stakeholders in Japan
- COGs related Purchasing from 3rd Party vendors
Business Operation and Execution
- Lead Product planning and development
- Execution planning
- Leads, coaches, inspires and motivates assigned team to achieve the business goals
- Foster and develop a high performance group through hiring, coaching and performance management processes.
What You'll Bring
Education and Experience:
Scope: Budget, employees direct and indirect and other resources managed.
- Manages team of 18 employees
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or Engineering required
- Experience in Solution Business
- Knowledge of Manufacturing and or Factory Automations Preferred
- Experience in Sales and or Software Development
- Recognizes and suggests business system process improvements to reduce complexity, and redundancy
- Identify issues, inhibitors and impacts and develop strategies for resolution or risk mitigation
Key communications contacts internal and or external and level of persuasion required
- Ability to drive and maintain high levels of account satisfaction through effective executive communications and account support.
- Proactively drives organizational and behavioral changes to ensure organization exceeds industry standards in account service and operational excellence
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
WE TAKE OPPORTUNITY SERIOUSLY:
Panasonic prioritizes total wellbeing. We offer a wide variety of benefits and programs to support your physical, emotional, financial, social and environmental health.
The salary range of $180,000 - 240,000 is just one component of Panasonic’s total package. Actual compensation varies depending on the individual’s knowledge, skills, experience, and location. This role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses and incentives.
We understand that your career search may look different than others and embrace the professional, personal, educational, and volunteer opportunities through which people gain experience. If you are actively looking or starting to explore new opportunities, send us your application!