Responsible for the Global/Multi-site development, implementation and management of the organization’s corporate facilities and security planning. The position will be responsible for development and implementation of PASA’s Facilities Strategic Master Plan, assessing space requirements and developing space plans for current and future operations from concept to completion. To include consultation with PASA Mexico sites to drive consistency, compliance, and support for One-PASA.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Global oversight of the planning, design and construction of buildings, structures, and other facilities, and assures that projects are executed within targeted timelines and budget for U.S. and Mexico locations.
- Manages the strategic plans and project on development of future workspace planning for sites as their space configurations needs evolve.
- Collects and reviews data concerning facility and specifications, company, or government restrictions, required completion dates and construction feasibility. Directs the inspection of construction and installation progress to ensure conformance to established drawings, specifications, and schedules.
- Provides project direction including scoping/defining projects, developing projects metrics, and reviewing project status and deliverables. Manages project resources, including vendors and contractors.
- Accountable for team tracking and performance metrics and provides data and recommendations to aid management in making decisions. Oversight of coordination and communication with business partners to ensure alignment of plan and activities.
- Supervises, schedules, and coordinates the workload of the maintenance staff to optimize resources and maintain reliable operations.
- Develops, implements, and administers all the facilities preventative maintenance policies, processes, and SOP’s.
- Full accountability of maintenance budget and contracts. Prepares cost estimates for various projects related to maintenance.
- Directs the company in identifying, developing, implementing, and maintaining security processes across the organization to reduce risks, respond to incidents, and limit exposure to liability in all areas of information, physical, and business continuity risk.
- Directs the organization in the implementation of the corporate Information Security Management, Physical Security and Corporate Business Continuity programs.
- Independently investigates and submits reports related to ISM incidents, security breaches and asset loss events and responds to questions regarding the same.
- Implements Information Security Management (ISM) policies and initiatives, and other information security-related policies/initiatives, on a company-wide basis.
- Leads the development of ISM process and procedures that lead to ISM compliance.
- Implements Corporate Business Continuity Management policies and initiatives, and other continuity of operations-related policies/initiatives, on a company-wide basis.
- Serves as Chairperson of the Business Continuity Team of PASA and PASMX.
- Actively solicits and works with cross-functional resources to identify risk issues.
- Trains individual contributors on how to identify risk issues.
- Ensures that current and planned solutions are compatible with the company's business needs and strategic objectives.
- Implements Physical Security Management policies and initiatives, and other security-related policies/initiatives, on a company-wide basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Engineering, Business, Finance, etc.) required.
- Minimum of ten years’ experience in Facilities Management or Project Management.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in physical security management.
- Experience leading Cross-Functional and/or Multi-disciplinary team environments required.
- Experience in and/or knowledge of Business Continuity Planning.
- Environmental safety experience to include understanding of OSHA rules and regulations related to an operations environment.
- Knowledge of Information Security and regulations preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency with the computer applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Leadership skills and professional credibility to lead, mentor, develop and inspire a project team of professionals.
BENEFITS & PERKS – WE’RE ALL ABOUT YOU:
- Great Medical / Dental Benefits
- Company-Matched 401K Retirement Savings
- Annual Bonus Program
- Educational Assistance &Reimbursement Program
- Relaxed Dress Code
- Onsite Recreation Center & Café
- PASATalksSpeaker Summits
- Leadership & Mentorship Programs
- High5 Reward Recognition Program
- Onsite Happy Hours!
- And many more benefits & perks found within the ‘Our Culture’ section…
WHO WE ARE:
At Panasonic, our technology and engineering expertise delivers innovation across diverse industries. It's all about the consumer experience and making sure that we find ways to enhance that experience, either through audio enhancements or through safety enhancements inside the vehicle.
Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America (PASA) is an industry-leading global supplier to Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) for infotainment systems and advanced connected car solutions. Our clients include Ford, GM, Chrysler, Daimler, Fiat, Tesla, Honda, Toyota, Nissan and many others. In serving our customers, we don't just strive to put tomorrow's technology on the road – we pride ourselves on recruiting the brightest and best to do it.
WE TAKE OPPORTUNITY SERIOUSLY:
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Automotive Systems of America.