Panasonic Connect - Graphic Designer
At Panasonic Connect, we connect the power of people and technology to change work, advance society and help connect to tomorrow. Empathy, results, relentlessness and teamwork are the foundations of the Panasonic Connect Culture. Our mission is to elevate the employee experience by empowering individuals to use their voice and have a positive impact on our business. As part of our team, you will push boundaries, take action, and face challenges alongside our customers to innovate experiences that define the changing world of work.
Watch this video to see how we connect talent to opportunity, work to tomorrow and solutions to purpose. Come join our journey!
What You'll Get to Do:
The Graphic Designer will serve as a design specialist producing visual assets for use in marketing collateral, on our website, for trade show booth graphics, and more. The Graphic Designer will work closely with graphic designers and members of the creative team on to ideate, develop and execute on the creation of visual assets.
The Graphic Designer will report directly to the Manager, Design and Copy and will join an energetic team of creatives who communicate the capabilities, collaboration, and innovation stories of Panasonic Connect.
1. Create engaging graphic designs and produce a wide range of visual assets including but not limited to: marketing collateral, web banners, infographics, presentations, promotional materials, brochures, and trade show events.
2. Leverage graphic design tools, such as the Adobe Creative Suite, to craft creative and engaging designs consistent with Panasonic Connect’s overall brand vision and messaging.
3. Work with Manager, Design and Copy and creative team on milestones, project requirements and strategy when developing assets.
4. Maintain project timelines and actively communicate updates with manager and creative team.
5. Become an expert on Panasonic Connect’s leading brands, i.e. TOUGHBOOK and KAIROS.
6. Explore ways improve our workstreams and explore design techniques and platforms.
7. Organize and tag visual assets within a Digital Asset Management tool.
What You'll Bring
Education and Experience:
1. 4 to 5 years of graphic design experience, preferably working in a creative agency or corporate environment
2. Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, media related study, or marketing
3. Experience working in the B2B space and, or for a technology company
4. Strong corporate branding, media ad and banner ad development, layout, typography, creative ideation, and project management experience
5. Expertise in graphic design techniques and software, specifically Adobe Creative Suite Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Microsoft PowerPoint
6. Ability to think outside the box and bring new ideas to life with a creative and strategic mindset
7. Ability to effectively manage multiple projects while maintaining standards of quality, design requirements, and branding guidelines
8. Highly collaborative when working with internal marketing and creative teams
9. Curiosity to learn new design tools and platforms
Project Management and Communication:
1. Experience in graphic design project planning and execution
2. Personable and calm under pressure
3. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail
4. Strong communication and presentation skills
Applicant must submit a portfolio of their work to be considered
What We Offer:
The salary range of $75,000-$100,000 is just one component of Panasonic Cannect's total package. Actual compensation varies depending on the individual’s knowledge, skills, and experience. This role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses and incentives.
- High Performance Culture
- A focus on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Rewards and Recognition
- Learning & Development Opportunities Across Multiple Business Units
- Competitive compensation packages
- Hybrid work model
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Educational Assistance
- Volunteer time off
- Total Well Being Program
- Employee Referral Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.#LI-NR1