Panasonic – Full Stack Software Engineer
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Full Stack position on the Panasonic CIRRUS/V2X team is to primarily work on creating new applications and features that will help drive our cloud platform forward.
- Creating containerized ReactJS web applications around AWS serverless architectures requiring an advanced understanding of one or more programming languages:
- Python, Node.js, Go, or GraphQL that push the boundaries of what we can do with geo-spatial data, mapping technologies and ultimately interconnected vehicles.
- Either maintaining or creating new ones.
- Work with the team to create APIs for internal and external use. 10% Create tests for all work done.
- Work with the dev-ops team to improve deploy and build process of stacks and repos.
- Code reviews, architecture walk throughs and cross functional team knowledge transfer.
- Process ceremonies, such as agile ceremonies, planning meetings, and team meetings.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- At least 2 Years of experience in frontend technology and 2 years in backend technologies.
- Computer Science or Software Engineering related degree.
- Advanced experience (2+ years) with one or more programming languages:Python 3, Node.js, Go, GraphQL, AWS AppSync
- At least two years of experience with a SQL or NoSQL query language
- At least one year of experience with defining virtualized containers such as AWS ECS, Docker, or Kubernetes
- At least one year of cloud networking experience in AWS, Azure, or GCP General understanding of serverless/FaaS methodologies like AWS Lambda Bonus Experience with designing user permissions or AWS Cognito
- Experience with real time data streams like AWS Kinesis, or Kafka
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.