We are looking for an innovative and passionate software developer who is driven to continuously learning and growing. As a software engineer on the IFE Software Team, you will be joining an experienced and collaborative team, working on Analytics & Data related services/apps/products/tools using a variety of software technologies.
- Collaborate as part of a development team to design and develop large scale applications
- Develop and update UX, RESTful APIs, associated libraries, and data sources
- Participate in agile software development, ceremonies, user story reviews, planning sessions etc.
- Ensure all deliverables comply with latest industry standards & best practices for design, code quality, performance, and security
- Conduct design and code reviews with other team members and maintain up to date documentation
- Support software releases including monitoring and defect resolution when needed
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical field
- With 5 - 10 years of software development experience
- Proficiency in Python, PySpark and SQL
- 3+ years of experience with AWS (IAM, Lambda, Glue, Athena, API Gateway, S3, CloudFormation templates)
- Experience with SQL query optimization and data modeling
- Experience with shell scripting on Linux
- Experience with CICD and automated testing frameworks
- Experience supporting infrastructure setup and troubleshooting of serverless enterprise applications
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
Nice To Haves:
- Experience in Tableau, PowerBI or QuickSight (preferred)
- C/C++ development experience on Linux
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Avionics Corporation.