Panasonic – Frontend Software Engineer
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
As a Cirrus Frontend Software Engineer, you will collaborate with a cross-functional team of engineers and creatives to build frontend web applications that integrate with internal and external APIs to power the next generation of traffic management software solutions. You will have the opportunity to use a wide array of frontend technologies, including React, and AWS services, including Lambda, DynamoDB, AppSync, and many others, to build real-time streaming applications, analytics, and data visualizations that will revolutionize roadway safety and traffic management.
- Collaborate with product, engineering, and creative teams to build a new data exchange and marketplace product
- Compose reliable software systems by creating tests for all work done
- Build complex frontend web application experiences to democratize connected vehicle data for our customers
- Coordinate with the DevOps team to improve the build and deployment process
- Engage in architecture design, review, and cross-functional team knowledge transfers
What You’ll Bring:
- Proven track record of building highly performant, scalable web apps in the Cloud
- Passion for activities that lead to good code, including user experience design, technical design, and test automation
- A too-long-to-list name of APIs you’ve integrated with and frontend experiences you’ve built
- Knowledge of agile methodology and a bias for action
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.