Panasonic – Front End Software Engineer
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Working on front end functionality of applications. Either maintaining or creating new ones.
- Create tests for all work done.
- Work on building and deploying applications
- Code reviews, architecture walk throughs and cross functional team knowledge transfer.
- Process ceremonies, such as agile ceremonies, planning meetings, and team meetings.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- At least 2 Years of experience with frontend technology (ReactJS, AngularJS, Vue).
- At least 2 years of experience with Html/CSS.
- Build and Deployed frontend applications to a production environment.
- Experience with integration and unit testing frontend applications. Knowledge of webpack setup. Computer Science or Software Engineering related degree or prior experience in the field.
- Bonus Experience with other languages like Go, Python, NodeJS. Experience with Styled Components Library. CSS/SVG animation experience. Any mapping or GIS experience. AWS experience with any core technologies (S3, Lambda, etc)
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.