This position can be located anywhere in the U.S.
- Primary focus is front-end development, but there may be an occasional need to do some small back-end projects
- Development and integration of customer user interface tools for an existing commercial product
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration with existing data storage solutions and data access APIs
- Help develop tests to verify integrated solution
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field or Web Development Certification or comparable work experience
- 2+ years experience with degree or certification
- Must have 1+ years of work experience with HTML and CSS development and implementation
- Familiarity with Agile/DevOps project planning, bug tracking systems
- Familiarity with both SQL and no-SQL databases
- Familiarity with Vue and/or D3 is a plus
- Comfortable developing and integrating code into an existing code base
- Experience with Linux and Mac development environments
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take initiative and effect change
- Documentation skills
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit based factor.