Provide financial reporting and analysis to the NA Equipment Sales group, that includes:
• Lead monthly forecast review calls with Sales Managers and Finance leads. Drive discussions to align groups on current backlog position and forecast outlook.
• Develop effective forecast models based on industry trends, Sales Manager’s input, and forecast patterns.
• Monitor and report on important changes in sales forecasts, backlog, and business strategies.
• Conduct ongoing forecast maintenance by working with Sales Support groups to ensure systems data is accurately reported.
• Work with IT as the Finance liaison to validate and maintain reports and data models.
• Create and maintain reports on financial information.
• Propose and implement solutions to improve forecast accuracy and overall process efficiencies.
Qualifications & Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or other relevant fields
- Advanced excel and Microsoft Suite skills
- A minimum of 2 years related proven experience required
- Experience in BI reporting a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and highly motivated
- Ability to multitask and execute with minimal supervision