Our new global headquarters is conveniently located in Irvine, CA near John Wayne Airport in the Park Place development. For our onsite and hybrid employees you will be able to enjoy amenities such as access to many restaurants and shops, running trails, a fitness deck, outdoor seating, dry cleaning, car wash, free garage parking, car charging stations, shuttle service for train commuters, outdoor games like bocce, horseshoes, gaming tables, pickle ball, and basketball. For more information on Park Place visit parkplaceirvine.com.
Who we are:
Ever wonder who brings the entertainment to your flights? Panasonic Avionics Corporation is #1 in the industry for delivering inflight products such as movies, games, WiFi, and now Bluetooth headphone connectivity!
How exciting would it be to be a part of the innovation that goes into creating technology that delights millions of people in an industry that’s here to stay! With our company’s history spanning over 40 years, you will have stability, career growth opportunities, and will work with the brightest minds in the industry. And we are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture that will help our organization thrive! We seek diversity in many areas such as background, culture, gender, ways of thinking, skills and more.
If you want to learn more about us visit us at www.panasonic.aero. And for a full listing of open job opportunities go to www.panasonic.aero/join-us/.
We are currently working remotely until early 2022 and will offer a hybrid/remote work schedule once we return to our new offices in Irvine.
The Sr. Product Financial Analyst Performs technical analysis to determine present and future business/financial results within a department outside of Finance. Gathers, analyzes, prepares and summarizes recommendations for business plans, trended future requirements and operating forecasts. Uses predictive modeling, statistics, trend analysis, and other data analysis techniques to collect, explore and identify the right data to be analyzed from internal and external sources. May use data to make recommendations for business and profitability improvements. Prepares reports and presentations for department heads to use for executive meetings.
- Provides business/financial analysis to product management leadership and product line managers (PLM) in building business cases, ROI, and pricing models (including SaaS/recurring models, suited for digital solutions & software products).
- Analyzes and assess financial aspects of product portfolio to support product portfolio management and investment decisions by collecting and consolidating various business data across multiple product lines.
- Supports and manages PAC’s internal Product Review Board (PRB) process.
- Reports directly to Director of Corporate Planning and Product Management Operations.
Analysis and Reporting
- Provides in-depth analysis and reporting to management regarding multiple facets of operations and finances.
- Assists in the annual business planning process and the development of budget changes due to new business.
- Monitors and audits data for accuracy and completeness.
- Analysis of project performance metrics and reports.
- Preparation and distribution of an extensive variety of reports to management and staff worldwide.
- Performs overall project data management and maintenance of data integrity.
Recommendations & Forecasting/Planning
- Provides recommendations on how to modify spending.
- Leads the development and documentation of improved business operations processes with emphasis on automation and global coordination.
Communication & Training
- Leads or supports monthly regional management business review meetings.
- Communicate and report issues, status, and results to management.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration or related field.
- 8+ years of related experience.
- Graduate coursework desirable.
- Knowledge of aircraft industry (such as inflight entertainment & connectivity (IFEC)) and/or IT & software industries preferred.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, Oracle MRP systems
Contribution to Society | Fairness & Honesty | Cooperation & Team Spirit | Untiring Effort for Improvement | Courtesy & Humility | Adaptability | Gratitude
What we offer:
At Panasonic Avionics Corporation we realize the most important aspects in leading our industry are the bright minds behind everything we do. We are proud to offer our employees a highly competitive, comprehensive and flexible benefits program.
- We offer flexible remote work options depending on your role. Where possible, we offer fully remote or hybrid work opportunities.
- Paid time off: Exempt Salaried employees receive unlimited PTO. This means that there is no fixed number, range, or limit to the amount of Personal and Vacation Days that may be taken for exempt employees. Non-exempt hourly employees accrue 14 vacation days per year + 7 sick days + 3 personal days. Accrual rate increases with tenure. All employees receive 11 company paid holidays per year plus a paid company-wide shut down in the U.S. between Christmas and New Year.
- Insurance: Medical insurance offerings from Aetna and Kaiser (CA &HI). Options for Employee Only, Employee + Spouse/Domestic Partner, Employee + Children, or Family. Dental PPO and DMO options & Vision insurance through EyeMed or VSP.
- 401K with 50% match on up to 8% contribution, full vested from day 1
- Other offerings include: Wellness Program, Counseling services, FSA & HSA, Life Insurance for employee, spouse and child, AD&D Insurance, Long-term and Short-term disability, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Legal Assistance, Pet Insurance, Identity Theft Protection, Dependent Care FLSA, Education Assistance, Commuter Program, Employee Purchase Program, Service Award Program.
All applicants are subject to Company policies, third party customer and worksite requirements, and government requirements, regarding vaccination and/or testing for COVID-19. Where permitted by applicable law, applicants may be required to be fully vaccinated with an authorized COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment, unless they are eligible for and obtain an exemption based on a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. While the Company strongly encourages COVID-19 vaccinations, it may require vaccination and/or testing for positions in which third party customer, worksite, or government requirements apply, in accordance with applicable law. At those locations where requirements apply, exemptions will be considered based on applicable law.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Avionics Corporation.