Responsible for review, validation, coordination and maintenance of pricing and pricing conditions requested in SAP. Works with multiple departments to assist in management of system calculated accruals by material, product type or other.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Validates pricing submission requests by sales teams to ensure proper documentation accompanies the request and accurate data related to customer documents is captured on system upload templates.
- Manages ITSC approval process system for price calculation data submitted by the sales teams, prompting actions including review and approval by management.
- Supports Accounting teams to ensure accurate pricing conditions are updated and maintained in SAP pertaining to accruals for Warranty, Royalties, Patents, Intellectual Property, Brand Fee, APR and other pricing.
- Confirms pricing breakdown is captured accurately for price components including Tooling, Freight, Direct Supply, Development and others as required by material submission.
- Communicates pricing data changes with the Master Data, Sales Accounting, Credit, CCare & Sales teams to ensure timely processing.
- Coordinates retro billing process in SAP associated with pricing changes with prior effective dates or periods.
- Performs review of master data changes related to pricing and pricing conditions and maintains records necessary for audit purposes.
- Supports audits of systems and procedures through cooperation with internal/external auditors to improve systems soundness and efficiency.
- Monitors and tracks material / item pricing discrepancies, zero price due to expired effective date and assists with resolution.
- Prepares reports, data summaries, graphs, charts or other media for management review or presentation.
- Four-year college degree in business management, accounting, finance or operations, or a related field or a minimum of five (5) years related experience required or an equivalent combination of education and experience.\
- Knowledge of SAP/ERP preferred
- Knowledge of data analysis, statistics or data science preferred
- Ability to select appropriate data presentation methods using appropriate descriptive statistical tools.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, mathematical and string formulas, sorting/filtering, and pivot tables.
BENEFITS & PERKS – WE’RE ALL ABOUT YOU:
- Great Medical / Dental Benefits
- Company-Matched 401K Retirement Savings
- Annual Bonus Program
- Educational Assistance & Reimbursement Program
- Relaxed Dress Code
- Onsite Recreation Center & Café
- PASATalks Speaker Summits
- Leadership & Mentorship Programs
- High5 Reward Recognition Program
- Onsite Happy Hours!
- And many more benefits & perks found within the ‘Our Culture’ section…
WHO WE ARE:
At Panasonic, our technology and engineering expertise delivers innovation across diverse industries. It's all about the consumer experience and making sure that we find ways to enhance that experience, either through audio enhancements or through safety enhancements inside the vehicle.
Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America (PASA) is an industry-leading global supplier to Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) for infotainment systems and advanced connected car solutions. Our clients include Ford, GM, Chrysler, Daimler, Fiat, Tesla, Honda, Toyota, Nissan and many others. In serving our customers, we don't just strive to put tomorrow's technology on the road – we pride ourselves on recruiting the brightest and best to do it.
WE TAKE OPPORTUNITY SERIOUSLY:
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Automotive Systems of America.