Provide accounting and finance reporting/analysis support to a department/business unit or an accounting /finance function. Works on assignments that are limited in scope and routine in nature. Normally receives detailed instructions on all work. Works under close supervision.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Assists in the compilation, reporting, and analysis of the actual results, forecast and business plan regarding sales, purchase cost, material cost, and other related costs; to include data mining; investigating discrepancies and exceptions.
- Contributes to the preparation of the Forecast and Business Plan regarding sales, purchase cost, material cost, and other related costs at the direction of a Sr. Analyst or Manager.
- Recommends ways to identify areas of risk, improve analysis or simplify processes.
- Maintains, reconciles, reviews, combines and validates financial data sets and accounts utilizing financial reports, financial data bases, big data and key financial information.
- Assists in the monitoring and tracking of departmental Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and accountabilities and objectives for self.
- Supports internal audits of systems and procedures and cooperating with internal/external auditors to support both audits and improve systems soundness and efficiency
- Four-year college degree in Accounting or with concentration in Accounting, Finance or Data Analytics required.
- Minimum of two (2) years of related Financial Analytics experience preferred.
- Knowledge of data analysis, statistics or data science preferred.
- Knowledge of SAP/ERP preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite, intermediate proficiency in excel required.
BENEFITS & PERKS – WE’RE ALL ABOUT YOU:
- Great Medical / Dental Benefits
- Company-Matched 401K Retirement Savings
- Annual Bonus Program
- Educational Assistance &Reimbursement Program
- Relaxed Dress Code
- Onsite Recreation Center & Café
- PASATalksSpeaker Summits
- Leadership & Mentorship Programs
- High5 Reward Recognition Program
- Onsite Happy Hours!
- And many more benefits & perks found within the ‘Our Culture’ section…
WHO WE ARE:
At Panasonic, our technology and engineering expertise delivers innovation across diverse industries. It's all about the consumer experience and making sure that we find ways to enhance that experience, either through audio enhancements or through safety enhancements inside the vehicle.
Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America (PASA) is an industry-leading global supplier to Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) for infotainment systems and advanced connected car solutions. Our clients include Ford, GM, Chrysler, Daimler, Fiat, Tesla, Honda, Toyota, Nissan and many others. In serving our customers, we don't just strive to put tomorrow's technology on the road – we pride ourselves on recruiting the brightest and best to do it.
WE TAKE OPPORTUNITY SERIOUSLY:
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Automotive Systems of America.