Who We Are: Panasonic Avionics takes entertainment to new heights. We’re the world’s leading supplier of (IFEC) inflight entertainment and communications systems that allow airborne passengers to get their fix of live TV, movies, music, interactive games, maps, and much more! We make traveling on airplanes more exciting!
What We Value:
As an organization, we value people who are motivated and driven. We value a collaborative work environment that enhances careers and positively impacts society. We value our diverse work culture committed to delivering products and achieving high results. Seeing our products bring delight to others is just one way we measure success.
Why You Should Join:
A job is only part of what we offer. See how you can flourish in a career while getting the support and resources from some of the most talented people in the industry. You will work on technology that makes traveling the world that much better. Lastly, you will be rewarded with world class benefits and competitive wages. Come aboard, we’ve been expecting you!
Financial Planning and Analysis including budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis. Financial advisor to business partner.
Financial Planning & Reporting:
- Updating monthly reporting packages for customers
- Combine numerous financial reports into one consolidated package
- Prepare and consolidate billing documentation
- Financial Metrics reporting and analysis
- Prepare monthly reports on profitability, sales, price, expenses and other metrics
- Provide variance analysis against multiple benchmarks
- Decision support for business units
- Support budgeting and forecasting of business units’ financials
- Utilize a decision support tool for management
- Provide first point of contact for Finance issues for the business unit
- Ad hoc analysis as required
- Promote continuous improvement and innovative thinking
- Attendance and contribution to business unit meetings & finance conference calls
- Excellent communications (written and verbal) skills
- Learns to use professional concepts and applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues
- Works on problems of limited scope. Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained
- Normally receives detailed instructions on all work
- Ability to think innovatively and proactively
- Knowledge of US GAAP and SOX compliance
Advanced MS Office knowledge in Excel and PowerPoint
- A. or B.S. degree in Economics, Accounting or Finance preferred
0-2 years of financial analysis/planning/accounting
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.