Who We Are: Panasonic Avionics takes entertainment to new heights. We’re the world’s leading supplier of (IFEC) inflight entertainment and communications systems that allow airborne passengers to get their fix of live TV, movies, music, interactive games, maps, and much more! We make traveling on airplanes more exciting!
What We Value:
As an organization, we value people who are motivated and driven. We value a collaborative work environment that enhances careers and positively impacts society. We value our diverse work culture committed to delivering products and achieving high results. Seeing our products bring delight to others is just one way we measure success.
Why You Should Join:
A job is only part of what we offer. See how you can flourish in a career while getting the support and resources from some of the most talented people in the industry. You will work on technology that makes traveling the world that much better. Lastly, you will be rewarded with world class benefits and competitive wages. Come aboard, we’ve been expecting you!
Finance Manager will be responsible for supporting management in the areas of financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and performance measurement analysis.
Financial Planning & Reporting
- Interface with internal departments as well can be the department’s central source for communicating business planning results.
- Review reports to analyze projections of sales and profit against actual figures, budgeted expenses against final totals, and suggests methods of improving the business planning process as appropriate.
- Prepare all traditional business reports, as well as develop business operations forecasting systems for the department.
- Partner with the departments on the development of annual Bus Plans, MTPs and fixed expense targets.
- Partner with the departments on the monthly Profit & Loss (P&L) forecasts, MTP updates and fixed expense and capital forecasts.
- Roll-up and present monthly financial performance results to top management including the review of expense management controls and analysis results.
- Recommend business improvements to overall financial and operating performance. Confers with Vice Presidents and division managers to coordinate and prioritize planning.
- Assists with budget preparation, and various types of audits. Meets regularly with other department heads to keep informed and to offer direction.
- Develop short- and long-term strategy to improve efficiencies in financial management of our departments.
- Experience in developing pricing strategies
- Strong finance background in software / services
- Experience with SaaS highly desirable
- Strong business operational background with the demonstrated ability to ascertain the business operations and translate to into planning and forecasting accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with remote locations, internal departments and executive management.
- Strong in the use of MS office suite of software applications i.e. Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and outstanding presentation skills.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration or Finance; MBA preferred; CPA designation desired.
- 7 years of experience in financial management with increasing responsibilities for multi-faceted direction and planning.
- 5 years of experience in business planning and forecasting in a dynamic fast paced manufacturing/engineering environment.
- Ability to travel, up to 20% of the time to domestic and international locations.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.