- Role and Responsibilities Investigate fit and finish, field quality issues for all Hussmann products and submit field reports through a CRM online based program.
- Order parts needed to resolve equipment warranty and quality issues.
- With some guidance manage all technical issues for delivered equipment to a positive resolution for the customer.
- This includes leveraging “subject matter experts” as needed from other parts of the organization.
- Partner with FER Leader to assess situations and prioritize job responsibilities.
- Communicate with customer representatives, contractors, and sales organization on the status of all equipment issues, both positive and negative.
- Communicate issues and provide feedback to sales and engineering as required.
- Perform jobsite inspections and reviews as needed.
- High School Diploma required, Bachelors Degree preferred.
- 4 + years of customer focus experience required Refrigeration/HVAC or related industry experience preferred.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to develop positive relationships with contractors and customers.
- Excellent interpersonal and persuasion skills, both verbal and written required.
- Solution Driven Up to 50% travel required.
The Hussmann® Promise: Continuously providing the most customer-focused solutions in the food retailing industry Better Business ּ better partners ּ better world