- Monitor all facility systems and direct actions, including:
- Process Water Systems, Boilers
- Air Conditioners
- Exhaust Fans
- HALT Chamber
- R+D Lab Support Equipment
- Maintain/Deploy LabView Code Line
- PLCs, Calibration instrumentation support
- You will manage outside contractors (electricians, pipefitters, etc.)
- Plan and maintain the following safety systems:
- Annual Lock Out Tag Out training/certification
- Placard Review
- Electrical Glove Compliance Audits
- Conduct Monthly Safety Meetings
- Set up, monitor, and report results of assigned laboratory tests.
- Recommend and implement design changes on tested equipment.
- Prepare reports detailing the goals and conclusions of lab testing projects.
- Create reports (weekly) that summarize all work conducted in facilities and lab testing.
- Analyze laboratory test procedures and determine areas of improvement.
- Report to Lab & Model Shop Engineering Leader.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- BS degree(s) in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- 2+ years of Engineering experience
- Design and project management skills
- Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) proficiency ranging from intermediate to advanced
- Flexibility to work outside normal working hours
- Working knowledge of basic refrigeration and knowledge of commercial refrigeration and HVAC
- You will work in a diverse team environment
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
You will be eligible for a hybrid-remote work schedule, Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental, and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program, and more
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit-based factor.