This role works on a site as a contractor to the US Government.
Monitors work orders related to 15-20 government facilities ensuring prompt follow-ups and seeing through to completion
- Obtain estimates on service work orders from subcontractors per contract guidelines
- Prepare estimates on service work orders and submit on customer CMMS
- Provides reports on open and closed work orders and checks status with the appropriate technician or subcontractor
- Provide purchase orders as necessary to subcontractors
- Communicate effectively with customers and vendors
- Work side by side with Area Service Manager on assigned area.
- Other duties may be assigned
- High school diploma
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point, CMMS exp. desired
- 1-2 years’ experience working with facilities maintenance and estimating
- Experience using applications Nuance or PDF Editor
- Ability to develop a scope of work
- Ability to communicate clearly at all levels throughout the organization
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and competing priorities
- Team player with a positive attitude
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. We are a leader in providing display merchandisers, refrigeration systems, installation and services to food retailers around the world. We do more than provide a refrigeration system or install and maintain equipment. We provide our customers with solutions to make their businesses better. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents and 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit-based factor.