- Provide specialized administrative support to relieve executive, administrative, and line and staff managers of complex details and advanced administrative duties.
- Executes data analysis tasks.
- Coordinates activities between departments and outside parties.
- Maintains department files and schedules meetings.
- Manage calendar for Vice President and ensure timely response to meeting requests and messages.
Project Related Activities
- Performs various cost control functions and assist on special projects. Activities include preparation, analysis, and processing of data and reports required for general budget administration and project scheduling.
- Creates productivity statistics based on key business drivers and partners with Management information to develop appropriate reporting.
Reporting/Documentation Related Activities
- Contacts company personnel at all organisational levels to gather information and prepare reports.
- Generate status charts and reports for various departments as needed.
- Based on specific business requirements, develops various analysis reports for Senior Management to assess current/historical trends and the potential impact on future profitability.
- Compile and prepare financial data used in management presentations. Perform variance analysis and "Actual to Plan Reporting".
- Co-ordinate and manage the use of the inside of the building
- To co-ordinate all moves and refurbishments, liaise with appropriate parties
- Manage general up-keep and maintenance, such as cleaning, waste disposal, catering and parking
- Contact and liaise with local suppliers, in particular negotiate special Corporate Rates with them.
- Act as focal point for management and any issue related to local Travel Agency.
We are looking for candidates with extensive experience as an Executive Assistant to senior management. Candidates must have excellent communicate skills, in English, both in writing and verbally to all levels of the organisation as well as external customers. You will have demonstrated ability to analyse and resolve problems, organize own work, coordinate projects, multi-task and set priorities. Ability to be discreet with confidential matter. Must have expert level of skills in the use of MS office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).