As the Evaluation Engineer, you will develop test requirements to support the test objective, interpreting the results, and documenting the testing activities. You will select and apply standard laboratory procedures and develops new test procedures as needed to ensure all necessary testing is completed to meet the project goals. You can make necessary modifications and adaptations to the testing equipment to achieve the testing objective. You will report to the Lead Engineer.
- Set up, monitor, and report results of assigned laboratory tests. Recommend and implement design changes on tested equipment
- Translate project objectives into a schedule of activities covering testing and evaluation
- Help develop new refrigerated display products
- Evaluate test results and make necessary changes in testing program or modifications of equipment under test to continue on with test objectives
- Prepare reports detailing the objectives and conclusions of the testing project
- Analyze laboratory test procedures and determine areas of improvement, as necessary
- BS degree(s) in Mechanical Engineering
- 0-2 years of product design and evaluation experience
- Excellent communication skills, oral & written
- Strong analytical skills
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification a plus
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit based factor.
Hussmann Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer