Panasonic –Test Intern (Fall 2019)
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- System-Level Device Evaluation and Characterization Datasheet and Application Note Generation Competitor performance evaluation Test program optimization using LabVIEW Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Design evaluation of ASIC and MEMS devices through hands-on and automated testing.
- Produce evaluation reports and device datasheets to the design, manufacturing, applications, and marketing teams.
- Improve test efficiency and accuracy through test program optimization.
- Performance evaluation of competitors in the high-performance gyroscope market.
- Use data analysis techniques to critically assess and improve manufacturability, yield, and reliability.
- Provide application boards, device samples, and literature to current and potential customers.
What You’ll Bring:
- Enrolled or recently graduated with Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or an equivalent field.
- Basic understanding of design evaluation, yield analysis, and problem solving techniques.
- Demonstrated practical skills in use of lab and test equipment such as oscilloscope, DAQ, signal generator, network analyzer, spectrum analyzer, and temperature chamber.
- Knowledge of automation techniques of bench-type systems using software programming languages such as LabVIEW, C/C++ and/or Visual Basic. What We’d Love to See
- Basic understanding of operation principles of MEMS structures, and electrical properties of semiconductor devices.
- Introduced to in statistical analysis tools such as MiniTab, JMP, or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptionally organized and driven by results.
- Candidate should be self-motivated and a great team player.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.