A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Collaborate alongside industry leading technical experts across advanced domains, to include Human Machine Interface (HMI), Creative Design, Cloud Based Software, Intelligent Transportation Systems, RF Design, Wireless Communications, Autonomous Vehicles, and Vision Systems, e-Cockpit, Heads Up Display (HUD), and Cluster Systems
- Break for lunch at our onsite café
- Basketball games and bike rides during and after work hours
- Pursuing a 4- year college degree in at least one STEM major (Science; Technology; Engineering; Math)
- Must meet the University’s requirements for participating in the co-op/internship program.
- Interest in the automotive industry.
- Connect with our 7 core values of Untiring Effort for Improvement, Adaptability, Gratitude, Courtesy and Humility, Cooperation and Team Spirit, Fairness and Honesty, and Contribution to Society.
SOME OF THE TOYS YOU GET TO PLAY WITH:
- Virtual/Augmented Reality
- Machine Vision and Deep Learning
- Automotive Camera Technology
- User Interface
- Relaxed dress code
- Onsite Recreation Center & Café
- Fun, Teambuilding, and Leadership Activities throughout your experience at PASA
- Onsite Happy Hours!
At Panasonic, our technology and engineering expertise delivers innovation across diverse industries. It's all about the consumer experience and making sure that we find ways to enhance that experience, either through audio enhancements or through safety enhancements inside the vehicle.
Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America (PASA) is an industry-leading global supplier to Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) for infotainment systems and advanced connected car solutions. Our clients include Ford, GM, Chrysler, Daimler, Fiat, Tesla, Honda, Toyota, Nissan and many others. In serving our customers, we don't just strive to put tomorrow's technology on the road – we pride ourselves on recruiting the brightest and best to do it.
WE TAKE OPPORTUNITY SERIOUSLY:
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Pre-employment drug testing is required. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Automotive Systems of America.