The Engineering Change Order Coordinator will monitor and update engineering requests, authorizations, changes, and communication activities and provides engineering support.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Use Agile to track engineering changes, analyze impact, and notify operations.
- Define plan to implement each engineering change.
- Work with planning team to review inventory levels and determine effectivity dates.
- Coordinate regular meetings with site management to share details of future engineering changes.
- Work with Engineering and Operations to Define Process and Equipment Needs
- Work with Engineering and HR to determine Labor Needs
- Work with Quality to determine PFMEA and Control Plan Needs
- Work with Engineering and Facilities Team on New Line Setups
- Work with SAP and Planning Team on Master Data and Datalogger Setup
- Work with Container Management to secure packaging needs.
- Track and report Site Readiness to Local Management
- Escalate Issues When Required, Including Late Shipments from Factory
- Update and present ECO/PCN Tracker to Cross-Functional Team Twice a Month or As Needed
- Interprets and complies with Company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Prepares reports, charts, graphs, and other statistical information.
- Will initiate, recommend, or provide solutions through designated channels.
- Four-year college degree in Engineering or related field and a minimum of (3) three years related experience.
- 8D Problem Solving, Deviation Control, PFMEA, and Control Plan
- SAP Experience, Ability to Read Drawings and BOMs, and Project Management.
BENEFITS & PERKS – WE’RE ALL ABOUT YOU:
- Great Medical / Dental Benefits
- Company-Matched 401K Retirement Savings
- Annual Bonus Program
- Educational Assistance &Reimbursement Program
- Relaxed Dress Code
- Onsite Recreation Center & Café
- PASATalksSpeaker Summits
- Leadership & Mentorship Programs
- High5 Reward Recognition Program
- Onsite Happy Hours!
- And many more benefits & perks found within the ‘Our Culture’ section…
WHO WE ARE:
At Panasonic, our technology and engineering expertise delivers innovation across diverse industries. It's all about the consumer experience and making sure that we find ways to enhance that experience, either through audio enhancements or through safety enhancements inside the vehicle.
Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America (PASA) is an industry-leading global supplier to Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) for infotainment systems and advanced connected car solutions. Our clients include Ford, GM, Chrysler, Daimler, Fiat, Tesla, Honda, Toyota, Nissan and many others. In serving our customers, we don't just strive to put tomorrow's technology on the road – we pride ourselves on recruiting the brightest and best to do it.
WE TAKE OPPORTUNITY SERIOUSLY:
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Automotive Systems of America.