Panasonic –Energy Storage Solutions Account Manager
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey. Prefer candidate be located in the Mountain View, Ca. Area.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- New Sales Growth: Customer strategy and demand creation ownership. Identifies attractive growth opportunities and supports with detailed analytics around opportunity attractiveness, ease of execution and strategic fit. Manages Opportunity Pipeline and maintains detailed information on projects, quotes, samples and other sales related information. Responsible for customer sales at targeted market price to meet business plan goals for sales, inventory and profit margin.
- Main Existing Business : Maintains and expands current business through effective support, service, account management and sales promotion. Responsible for CRM Reporting, Account profile, Project management, Contact management, credit/payment terms and inventory management.
- Product Management Coordination: Works with internal Product Management team on development projects and future product roadmap creation, through the input of the customer and market needs and requirements.
- Planning and Forecasting: Analyzes the Data Center marketplace related to assigned products, OEMs, competitors, and customer buying behaviors to help develop strategies for growth. Translates customer forecasts into shipment and factory production requests to supply chain team and reports back to customer. Assists in developing annual and long-range strategic business plans as it pertains to assigned major accounts. Market Analysis: Research market to assess new trends in the ESS Market.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- BA or BS degree with a technical background in marketing or sales is preferred.
- 3-5 Years of sales or account management experience with a technical product focus.
- Understands product and technical information on assigned products.
- Understands product advantages and disadvantages within the market and for specific customer applications. Typical products include Power Infrastructure, Energy Storage, Power Supplies at the rack and or centralized level.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.