At PENA, we’ve experienced a fast-paced journey to start-up as the direct result of our unique product, customer, and position in market. To continue to build from start-up mode to growth and continue this transformative journey, we’re searching for a highly passionate, fast paced learner and self-motivated, Employee Experience Specialist on Talent Management team.
The role is responsible for the facilitation and program management of New Hire Orientation and Career Development programs and initiatives for Panasonic Energy of North America.
- Provide facilitation, project support, and administration of Talent Management/Learning & Development programs and processes for PENA
- Act as a primary facilitator and point of contact for new employees through their onboarding experience.
- Partner with applicable team including Recruiting, IT, Payroll, Safety, HR & external vendors to proactively solve for new hire issues.
- Perform administrative functions necessary to document training programs and track employee training and progress
- Stay up-to-date with innovative and creative ways of onboarding new employees and ensure onboarding content is kept current
- Manage training events including arrangement of equipment procurement, room reservation, and facilities requests
- Other duties/HR projects as assigned my manager
- Reports to Director, Talent & Organizational Development
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Organizational Development, or related field preferred. May substitute directly related experience for degree.
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience compiling and using analytics, including qualitative and quantitative methods in reporting and analysis of cross functional efforts.
- Strong bias towards execution and delivery of classroom facilitation and instructional design projects.
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills.
- Strong Project Administration & Business Acumen.
- Experience working with HR enabling technology (such as Workday or Cornerstone on Demand) preferred
- Critical Evaluation.
- Ethical Practice.
- Global & Cultural Awareness.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills and learning management systems experience.
- Relationship Management.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong presentation/facilitation skills.
- Must communicate appropriate information accurately and clearly as needed.
- Must have the ability to effectively and appropriately interface and communicate with a variety of individuals or groups on a frequent basis.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Panasonic Energy of North America (PENA) is collaborating with Tesla at a massive battery factory near Reno, Nevada which is known for its quality of life and expansive outdoor adventures. Panasonic's role at the Gigafactory is to manufacture and supply cylindrical lithium-ion cells to Tesla for their electric vehicles and energy storage systems.
Over the past few years, the Gigafactory has grown to the largest lithium-ion battery factory in the world. Together with our partner Tesla, we continue to revolutionize the lithium-ion battery space and accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy and transportation.
Our mission at PENA is to make the vision of affordable Electric Vehicles a reality by producing the world’s safest, high quality, and lowest cost batteries. Through this effort we will create a clean energy society and our products will change society’s use of and perceptions of electric power.
In addition to an environment that is as innovative as our products, we offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Pre-employment drug testing is required. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. without restriction.
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Energy of North America.