IFE Rack Fabrication
- Fabrication of IFE Rack products,
- Review kits to the associated assembly drawings ensuring the correct parts and quantities are provided by planning,
- Manufacture IFE Rack Sub Assemblies to the engineering drawings,
- Able to demonstrate and use various crimp tools supporting product manufacturing as specified on the assembly drawings.
- Coordinate collection and the return and calibration electronic test equipment.
- Update calibration database for equipment status, attach records and insure equipment is functional per QA guideline.
- Coordinate and properly document all group work performed on work orders,
- Perform ancillary equipment setup on shop test equipment, verify setup is functional, identify and report problems.
Documentation and Media
- Review associated, IFE Rack assembly documentation supporting new design.
- Read and review wire and assembly documentation,
- Able to support the duplication and shipment of monthly customer media
- Complete other special projects as assigned by group management.
- Requires a basic foundation in electronic principles and sound troubleshooting skills,
- Must be able to operate general bench equipment like Volt-ohm meters, oscilloscopes including hand tools like Drill motors etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively with group management, media groups and planning teams.
- Proficient computer skills in MS Word, Excel and Adobe; Visio a plus.
- Must be able to work within a multi-cultural environment and read and write English.
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature, requiring limited
- Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
- Recognized Electronics Technician diploma or relevant military experience. (In U.S., Associates Degree in Electronics or Electronics Technology preferred or equivalent military education and experience.)
- 1 year electronic trouble shooting and integration in IFE industry or military.
- Basic Linux knowledge and computer skills a plus
- Certification for IPC 617/7711A or WHMA-A-620A within six months of hire.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America. #LI-SR2