- Fill and delivery (to bench) technician part requests/orders in a timely manner
- Determine correct part numbers and “pick” parts for orders received
- Use computer based system to enter/record required data
- Maintain accurate inventory records
- Maintain the parts department in clean and orderly manner
- Complete accurate defective part documentation
- Miscellaneous daily tasks including shipping support and clean-up activities
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Must possess basic knowledge of electronic parts such as HDD, touchscreen, PCB, etc.
- Ability to view and handle very small components while working in a fast-paced environment
- Possess good organizational and decision-making skills
- Ability to read and interpret parts diagrams and technical manuals
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to learn new applications and programs
- Must be able to lift and/or move objects with a weight of 20 to 70 lbs
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
Applicants must be very dependable and have an excellent attendance history. Drug tests and criminal background checks will be performed. Qualified candidates must be highly motivated, show aptitude for learning, and have a strong desire for career stability.
Our environment is challenging and positive within an exciting growth industry. Heartland Customer Solutions is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer.
Heartland Customer Solutions, LLC
14206 Overbrook Rd.
Leawood, KS 66224
Tel: (913) 685-8855 Fax (913) 685-8555
The above information is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities as needed.