- Updates and maintains department SOP’s and Quality documents.
- Experience with ISO document procedures.
- Works with department supervisors and hourly staff to ensure that hourly employee working time is recorded accurately.
- Records production data, including daily production, scrap, and defects.
- The Production Clerk requisitions and maintains production supply inventory.
- The Production Clerk distributes production schedules and work orders to departments.
- Completes and updates production and KPI charts daily.
The foregoing description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills and efforts or work conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the general nature and level of the job.
- Basic: High school diploma or GED
- Preferred: High School Diploma or GED (General Education Development) required.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must have working-level knowledge of the English language, including reading, writing and speaking English.
- Manufacturing/Production experience preferred.
- Associates Degree in Business preferred.
- 2 years of manufacturing experience preferred but not required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Access,
- Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word and have the ability to use the computer to complete online learning requirements for -specific competencies, access online forms and policies, complete online benefits enrollment.
Panasonic Energy of North America (PENA) is collaborating with Tesla Motors, Inc. in a large-scale advanced battery manufacturing facility known as the Gigafactory near Reno, Nevada which is known for its quality of life and expansive outdoor adventures. Panasonic manufactures and supplies cylindrical lithium-ion cells for the world’s leading electric vehicle manufacturer, Tesla Motors, Inc. Based on the battery demand from Tesla, the Gigafactory is producing to produce cells which will double the world’s current production.
Our mission at PENA is to make the vision of affordable Electric Vehicles a reality by production of the world’s safest, highest-quality, and lowest-cost batteries. Through this effort we will create a clean energy society and our products will change society’s use of and perceptions of electric power.
In addition to an environment that’s as innovative as our products, we offer competitive compensation and benefits. Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer.
Pre-employment drug testing is required. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. without restriction.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Energy of North America.