Designs, develops, modifies, implements and performs evaluations of electrical test and error proofing systems for manufacturing. Responsible for all aspects of a given project.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Develops automated test sequences based on design specifications.
- Designs, tests, and implements test/error-proofing systems.
- Plans, develops, and participates in experimentation and tests related to improvement of manufacturing processes.
- Generates and analyzes data and reports to improve the current manufacturing process.
- Assists in determining root cause of product nonperformance utilizing appropriate equipment.
- Prepares schematics, products and component related specifications, and Bills of Materials (BOM), as needed.
- Operates General Purpose Interface Bus (GPIB) controlled test equipment in order to test audio and video products.
- Supports launch activities at our factories.
- May confer with research resources to resolve testing/error- proofing problems.
- Interprets and complies with Company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Prepares reports, charts, graphs, and other statistical information.
- Initiates, recommends, and/or provides solutions through designated channels.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Four-year college degree in Electrical Engineering or an Engineering related field with a minimum of three (3) years of related experience.
- One (1) year experience in a manufacturing environment required.
- Must possess good understanding of various areas within main discipline.
- Must be capable of system level design work.
- Must be able to determine component requirements appropriate to test system.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Windows-based databases as appropriate to the position and assignment.
BENEFITS & PERKS – WE’RE ALL ABOUT YOU:
- Great Medical / Dental Benefits
- Company-Matched 401K Retirement Savings
- Annual Bonus Program
- Educational Assistance & Reimbursement Program
- Relaxed Dress Code
- Onsite Recreation Center & Café
- PASATalks Speaker Summits
- Leadership & Mentorship Programs
- High5 Reward Recognition Program
- Onsite Happy Hours!
- And many more benefits & perks found within the ‘Our Culture’ section…
WHO WE ARE:
At Panasonic, our technology and engineering expertise delivers innovation across diverse industries. It's all about the consumer experience and making sure that we find ways to enhance that experience, either through audio enhancements or through safety enhancements inside the vehicle.
Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America (PASA) is an industry-leading global supplier to Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) for infotainment systems and advanced connected car solutions. Our clients include Ford, GM, Chrysler, Daimler, Fiat, Tesla, Honda, Toyota, Nissan and many others. In serving our customers, we don't just strive to put tomorrow's technology on the road – we pride ourselves on recruiting the brightest and best to do it.
WE TAKE OPPORTUNITY SERIOUSLY:
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Automotive Systems of America.