Panasonic – Electrical Engineer Intern
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You'll Get To Do:
- Support other Engineers for reviewing customer requirement, building prototype or engineering sample, test or evaluate sample, and creating related documents
- Support other Engineers for schematic drawing, BOM and testing of battery design
- Support department on any other activity related to battery pack development
What You'll Bring:
Education and Experience:
- BSEE or MSEE in progress
- Proficiency with Microsoft operation system, MS office products
- Preferred – Deeply understand characteristic of MOSFET, BJT, Thermistor and component level design experience or knowledge
- Analytical, good technical foundation and problem solver
- Should be innovative, take the initiative to address problems and find solutions
- Good verbal non-verbal communication skill. No issue with working as team in an open concept office.
- Technical writing and speaking in English should be clear enough to be understood by native English and non-native English speakers
- Preferred – Japanese, Chinese, or Spanish language, Speaking and Reading
- Required physical ability to lift and move 22 pounds occasionally
- No issue to hear, see abnormal situation to investigate normal electronic device including li-ion battery