Our ideal candidate is comfortable creating and editing eLearning modules, quick-learner, follows the established processes and brings ideas to make learning a positive experience for Panasonic Avionics students!
Note: Work samples are required to apply for this internship.
You will be responsible for developing e-learning courses using training development authoring tools to support Panasonic Avionics Technical Services training needs.
What your project will include:
- Conducting needs analysis
- Collaborating with SMEs to gather relevant content
- Design the course by creating storyboards
- Develop eLearning modules by using industry-standard authoring tools
- Devise assessment to measure training effectiveness
Duration and schedule:
The duration of internship is 6 months.
Flexible schedule: you'll be able to create your own schedule and pick the days/hours when you are able to work.
What you bring to the internship:
- undergraduate or graduate degree in Instructional Design and Technology or equivalent
- knowledge of Articulate Storyline 360, Adobe Captivate or equivalent tool (required to be considered for this role)
- previous experience in designing, testing and implementing e-learning modules and courses (required to be considered for this role)
- excellent information organization, writing and communications skills
- comfortable interacting with various team members, colleagues and management and providing status updates to the project leader on a regular basis
- proficient use of Standard MS products
- desire and/or experience of learning in a fast-paced environment
Who we are:
For 40 years, Panasonic Avionics has strengthened the connection between the world’s airlines and their passengers. We are recognized globally for our experience and leadership in product innovation and customization, system reliability, and customer care.
We collaborate with over 300 airline customers to develop inflight entertainment and communications (IFEC) solutions that are designed to meet their unique fleet, brand, operations, and business requirements, based on state-of-the-art technology, connectivity, and industry know-how. Every year, more than 2.7 billion passengers enjoy an amazing entertainment experience flying onboard Panasonic-equipped aircraft.