Heartland Customer Solutions, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Panasonic Corporation of North America, is the National Service Center for Panasonic products. Our technicians know mobile technology inside and out and take the time to get to know the customers personally and are committed to excellent service year after year.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist in monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting.
- Support reporting to internal and external stakeholders (tax, affiliated organizations, internal audit, and external audit).
- Support intercompany reporting and monthly settlement.
- Participate with Monthly and Quarterly Accounting Close ensuring improving accuracy of accruals.
- Support the annual business plan development and review process.
- Prepare monthly forecasting.
- Evaluate results versus business plan and forecast.
- Develop and report monthly KPI and financial results to executive management.
- Assist in the develop of financial reports and KPI’s for senior leadership to support decision making.
- Assist top management in applying financial data and information to identify and improves efficiencies.
- Create financial models to support pricing and development of new business opportunities.
- Ad Hoc projects at the direction of accounting manager.
- Must be proactive with all levels of management to support decision making based on financial and data analysis.
- Participate in resolving problems and improve processes across functional lines to streamline reporting and improve company decision making and agility.
- Prepare and maintain internal control documentation.
- Assist with overseeing annual self-assessment.
- Assist with developing and maintaining accounting policy and procedures.
- Ability to research and apply accounting pronouncements (specifically Revenue and Lease pronouncements)
- BS/BA Degree in Accounting/Finance, Certification or MBA a plus
- 0-3 Years of progressive accounting experience preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, advanced knowledge in Excel is required
- SAP experience or equivalent ERP experience preferred
- Experience with business information / data visualization tools is a plus (Tableau, COGNOS, PowerBI, etc.)
- Experience developing sophisticated methods of compiling and analyzing accounting reports
- Strong analytical abilities and ability to interrupt quantitative information
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with all levels of the company and customer relationships.
- Ability in maintaining confidentiality on sensitive and protected matters.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.