Responsible for driving dramatic growth and operational excellence through strategic growth initiatives related to service, installation, performance parts and recurring revenue generation. Manage multiple branch operations to meet sales and operating income goals. Utilize other balanced scorecard metrics to manage branches to established targets. Maintains a strong understanding of the Branch Financial Model and utilizes the Model to manage the Service and Installation Department to an Operating Income target. Play a key role in developing Territory AOP, and manages service and installation businesses to ensure AOP targets are achieved. Foster/develop a partnership/relationship with the local equipment sales team Manage, develop and lead Installation staff to facilitate an environment where employees are empowered and willing to initiate process improvements within Branch Operations Monitor and ensure that administrative procedures are being adhered to in accordance with Hussmann guidelines. Hire, develop, manage and motivate a competent branch operations sale staff. Additional responsibilities as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree or 5 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
5-10 Years experience required
- Strong background in management/supervisory function, in addition to oversight of P&L responsibilities of multiple operations.
- Working knowledge of basic refrigeration and/or knowledge of commercial refrigeration and HVAC is preferred.
- Strong leadership and business acumen
- Ability to successfully manage multiple, completing priorities/tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, required.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational, time management skills
- Flexibility to work outside of normal working hours, as required.
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record.
- Travel within region as required.