What You'll Do...
- Ability to prioritize calls and leverage appropriate workforce.
- Schedule or dispatch service technicians to appropriate locations, according to customer requests, specifications, or needs.
- Verify receipt of call by the technician.
- Respond to customer difficulties with billing and service.
- Communicate work orders, messages, or information to or from supervisors, or technicians.
- Confer with customers or supervising personnel to address questions, problems, or requests for service or equipment.
- Assign a technician working in the area and work order or purchase order number.
- Upon work completion, close ticket and contact customer for feedback about the task performed & the quality of the work.
- Respond and review calls taken by the call center.
- Obtain COD information and notify credit to send an application for credit approval to new customers
High School Diploma or Five Years of related experience
Ability to successfully manage multiple, competing priorities/task in a fast-paced work environment.
Strong communication skills, verbal and written, required.
Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Strong organizational, time management skills, and high attention to detail Flexibility to work outside normal working hours, as required. Working knowledge of basic refrigeration and/or knowledge of commercial refrigeration and HVAC is preferred.
High level of professionalism and diplomacy Strong customer focus skills Excellent telephone and communication skills.
Ability to handle a high volume of telephone calls.
Demonstrated ability to making decisions, learn quickly, thinking rationally and exercising good judgment.
Work effectively in a diverse team environment.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU:
- A Robust Benefits Package that is effective on your first day
- 401k Match
- Competitive Compensation
- Work-Life Balance
- Career Advancement