The Talent Management Director will oversee Hussmann's talent management framework, talent solutions and employee communications. Working with senior leadership, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of Hussmann's global talent management strategy and programs to support our strategy. This includes areas such as culture building, employee retention, career development, training and learning, DEI, and performance management. You will be highly visible, reporting directly to the Vice President of Human Resources and serves as an internal advisor on leadership and executive development, succession planning, and long-term talent planning.
- In collaboration with senior leadership, develop and facilitate organization & Talent Review process and talent and performance management processes and reporting to ensure they are integrated with our strategic talent agenda
- Work with senior leaders and HR to implement employee retention strategies
- Develop organizational change management strategy to support Hussmann's strategic and operational transformational programs
- Lead and provide the talent development strategy to increase our internal talent pipeline. This includes the design and implementation of our training strategy to support organizational skill and competency gaps
- Develop the internal communication strategy to keep our field, manufacturing and corporate teams up-to-date on what's happening throughout the company as the voice of our brand and mission
- Manage and use relationships with Panasonic North America and vendors in the performance management, succession planning, executive coaching, and other related talent programs
- Bachelor's Degree required
- A minimum of 8 years developing and leading talent management processes for a global organization
- A minimum of 5 years in a supervisory role managing teams/individual contributors
Additional Skills & Information
- Have experience building progressive talent and training strategies that directly align and enhance outcomes, employee engagement, and organizational effectiveness
- Motivate, and engage senior leaders to make the changes needed to progress
- Deep knowledge of the talent management cycle, including processes in competency modeling, performance management, career development, succession planning, change management, and training
- Strong consultative and diagnostic skills
- Ability to evaluate alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to complex problems
- Strong leadership skills, including taking charge, and offering opinions and direction
- Ability to travel up to 20%, including some international
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hussmann is a leader in providing display merchandisers, refrigeration systems, installation and services to food retailers around the world. We do more than provide a refrigeration system or install and maintain equipment. We provide our customers with solutions to make their businesses better. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world. Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA.