Regional Sales Management Strategy
- Initiate and implement customer engagement strategies, sales strategy, pricing policy and marketing strategy.
- Direct Sales and Marketing strategy and consequent plans and actions.
- Set direction for sales and account management strategy.
- Develop regional plans and participates in strategic and tactical planning.
- Responsible for region sales Profit & Loss.
- Establish and responsible for hitting sales growth and profit targets for the region.
- Drive cross-regional and functional improvement.
- Manage distribution channel network/sales agencies where applicable.
- Act as lead Sales for high profile, high complexity customers. Capable of handling certain key/critical accounts personally.
- Manages through subordinate managers.
- Hire, lead, train, motivate, appraise performance, and develop Account Managers in assigned region.
- Degree in Business, Sales or Marketing or technical degree in related field.
- At least 12 years of successful direct & channel sales experience in IFEC, avionics or commercial aircraft cabin system industry with 5 years’ management experience.
- Familiar with the overall airlines and aviation markets.
- Solid experience in dealing with airlines, especially having a good rapport and network with the major airlines (i.e. with ready contacts within the major airlines’ procurement, engineering, marketing/product and/or relevant departments) will be an added bonus.
- Possess a good network and understanding of the aviation product distribution/management system in regional airlines and aviation market.
- Proven track record in managing Profit/Loss and business strategies/plans for sales operations in region.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as negotiation, persuasion and presentation skills.
- Ability to drive cross-regional and functional improvement.
- Proven leadership of account management team.
- Proven successful and seasoned direct sales skills, across large, complex accounts.
- Experience in successful team building and motivation; strong leadership skills.
- Possesses highly advanced analytical capabilities to assess strategic business and product placement issues.
- Proven experience with problem-solving, decision-making, and multi-tasking to response to inquiries or complaints from customers in a professional and timely manner.
- Seasoned ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationship with customers and internal company departments in order to effectively address customer needs.
- Possess exceptional business acumen with in-depth knowledge of budgeting, planning, forecasting, pricing and estimating.